Thursday, December 18, 2014

Reflection Essay

Biggest struggle in this project, to me, was time management and being able to have everyone in the group get together. It wasn't to the point where we had major issues but it did pose a small bump in the road. I'm most proud of the way the documentary came out as a whole. I feel like it flows nicely and provides you with information relevant to the title. If I was to change anything I would probably say lets go back and re-record a couple of the monologues because there were slight pauses not intended in some. I wouldn't say my view of the world itself has changed, although I believe I've learned many new things about film. Also, the class helps to adapt your public speaking skills by giving class speeches and presentations. I wouldn't change anything about this course honestly and I feel like it has helped me become a better group member and public speaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment